Here’s another great combo…Wine & Latte 🍷☕🍷☕🍷☕🍷☕
Thank a bunch to Bright & Balanced for sharing the following recipe on their blog:
Chocolate Wine Latte for Chocolate Lovers
- 3 squares Baker’s Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Chocolate Shop wine
- 3 cups coffee, brewed
- In a double boiler, allow chocolate to begin melting and add milk and wine. While this is happening brew your coffee.
- In a mug mix one part coffee and one part of your chocolate wine mixture. Stir.
- Add whipped cream (optional) and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Since I love Wine, this post made me want to find any other recipes featuring the amazing combo. So here you go 🍷☕🍷☕🍷☕🍷☕
Cinnamon Chocolate Wine Latte – No Coffee Required
- 1 part whole milk
- 1 part chocolate wine (i.e. ChocolatRouge Wine)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional) In a small sauce pan, heat milk on medium high heat until steaming hot.
- Pour into coffee mug or desired glass.
- Add chocolate wine and pinch cinnamon to the milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkling of cinnamon, if desired.
Lime Wine Iced Latte
- Red Malbec Wine
- Lime Zest & Juice (Makrut)
- Cold Brewed Coffee
- Whole Clover Milk
- Starts by making a red Malbec wine simple syrup reduction that cooks down for about 30 to 40 minutes
- Then add some Makrut lime zest and juice.
- To build the drink, measures about 60 grams of the syrup, then adds equal parts cold brew and ice with two to three ounces of whole Clover milk.
- The latte is shaken in a cocktail shaker and poured into a cup.