Cranberry Pomegranate Zinfandel
- Can (23 fl oz) – Alexander Zinfandel Blush Grape Concentrate
- 1 Bottle (60 fl oz) – Ocean Spray Cranberry Pomegranate 100% Juice
- 45 fl oz – Water
- 16 oz – Sugar
- 1/2 tsp – Super Ferment
- 1 tsp – Acid Blend
- 1/4 tsp Tannin
- 1 Campden Tablet (Crushed)
- 1/2 pkg – Yeast ( I used Red Star Pasteur Champagne)
- Add the Zinfandel Blush Grape Concentrate to your primary fermentor and stir.
- Create a simple syrup mixture with the water and sugar (Heat the water on the stove and stir in sugar until completely dissolved). Set the simple syrup mixture aside for cooling until room temperature.
- Add all remaining ingredients except Yeast to the primary fermentor. Cover and let ingredients sit for 24hrs
- Sprinkle yeast and leave in primary fermentor for 3 to 5 days
- Transfer to secondary fermentor for the remaining fermenting and bulk aging
- Rack as needed (i.e., transfer wine off yeast and other sediment to another fermentor)
So, this is is a interesting combo for wine, however they both have great health benefits!
Below are a list of benefits:
I can’t wait for this one to be ready…I’m going to give it 2-3 months!